Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A few projects I've done recently

This will be the extent of my knitting for a while I think. I've been so busy with homeschooling and then being pregnant, I haven't had the patience to sit down and do a lot of knitting. I did to a bunch of knitting for Christmas.

A friend of mine had a baby about a year ago and I made this for them when they had her. They ended up using it for her blessing dress. I was so flattered. I also made an identical one for my great-niece for Christmas in a different color. She looks adorable in it! Instead of a bonnet, I made a little headband for her.



The whole outfit

For Christmas, I made this for two of my nieces. I loved the pattern! It turned out so cute and I want to make one for me so badly, just haven't taken the time to do it!

3 comments:

Coombs Family said...

Adorable! I'd have used it for a blessing outfit too!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

HOTTIE...I want one too! LOVE IT! You have such great talent! I love your work. Sheesh..you are so talented in so many areas!

Jennifer said...

Everything you make is so adorable. I love the hat on you! So cute! And that blessing outfit is so cute!! You are awesome!