Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Christmas 2010




She was feeling around in her stocking and felt something big. She thought it was a huge piece of candy and was disappointed to find out that it was an orange! lol We all got a little spoiled this year!

She finally got her American Girl Doll!!!

She was so excited!!!!!


Every year I trust that Eric is only going to get me a small present if he gets me anything at all. We already pretty much have everything we both need so we just end up getting each other something small but meaningful. This year all I asked for from him was a new knife set. Well, I did get that and thought that was all I was going to get. After we finished opening all the presents, Eric tells me that there is one more gift under the tree for me. I was ready to kill him because he wasn't supposed to get me anything else. So I start opening the gift and open a box and find a flat, black box. I open the box and inside is a PINK 38!!!!! I was so excited I screamed! I felt so bad though because all I got him was a plaque I got made that has his priesthood line of authority. Even though it is meaningful, I felt like I didn't get him as good of a gift as he got me. He's so good to me!

No comments: