Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bath time for the kitties

Izzy was getting really stinky from playing too hard with her sister and stuff so we decided she needed a bath. Eric also can't stand that our cats shed so he got the idea to throw the cats in the bath too. I was a little apprehensive because Indy can be a fiesty cat and has actually bit my had right to the bone when he was scared so I was scared as to how this was going to go. It actually went quite smoothly. Poor cats hated every second of it!
This is the only picture I got of Zoe because she kept running away from me but she dried off pretty quickly since she doesn't have very long fur.
Indy on the other hand has really long fur and it took him forever to dry off. After he got a majority of the water licked off, he came and layed on me and shivered. He couldn't get warm...poor thing. He looked like a drowned rat!

No comments: