Saturday, February 26, 2011

Belly pictures

I decided I wanted to celebrate this pregnancy. We've waited a couple of years for a healthy pregnancy so it's been exciting to get this far along! A friend from our ward told me that she would do the pictures for me because she is wanting to get into photography and could use the practice. I think she did such a great job! I wish I would have done this 8 years ago with Rohbi but I had never seen this done until the last few years or so. I also wish I had had the opportunity to do this with Gunnar and Ruger. I realize I put this on Facebook but I do have some people who follow our blog who are not on Facebook. We have all been so excited about this pregnancy and the further along I got the more hopeful we got. This pregnancy has been amazing!! I haven't had a lot of nausea, the baby has been healthy and strong and VERY active! People ask me if I'm ready to be done with it yet. Honestly, no. I'm not that uncomfortable yet. I have enjoyed every minute of this pregnancy! I am eager to meet this little boy but I guess in a selfish way, I still want a little bit more time to just spend with him before I have to share with everyone else. :) I love this little boy so much!!! Rohbi has wanted to be involved with this pregnancy from the minute she found out that I was pregnant and when we found out that we were having a boy, she has wanted to be involved in choosing the name. She has decided that we should name him Copper Kirt Bates. I'm not sure I'm too excited about this name but we'll pretend, for her sake, that we are taking it into consideration. :)

At my last doctor's appointment I had an ultrasound and he measured big. I am at 33 weeks right not and his head measured at 36 weeks, the rest of him measured at 35 weeks, and the estimated his weight to be at around 5 pounds. I realize there is room for error when they do measurements on an ultrasound but I'm kinda freaked out! lol The tech told me that if he grows like he's supposed to, he could weigh over 9 pounds when he is born! Yikes!!! Rohbi was 8lbs 10oz so it couldn't be too much worse could it?

Anyway, as usual, this post is going to be picture heavy. I guess all the pictures just show how indecisive I am :) I am going to print out a few of these pictures and hang them in his room so if you have any suggestions or favorites, let me know! Please don't mind all the weight I've put on and all the stretch marks I have...just enjoy the pictures! :) Okay enough of my blabbering...































1 comment:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

Like I said on FB, i LOVE these! super cute..super cute YOU!