Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tagged

Okay. I've been tagged by my friend Laura. I'm not creative or clever with these things either so just bare with me :)

Favorite color: I like a few of them. I love pink and brown together! I like blue and green too.

Favorite Movie: The Notebook

Favorite Christmas movie(I added this for the season): The Christmas Story

Bubble Gum: Watermelon

Sport: Cheerleading of course! lol just kidding...um...I guess I would have to say basketball

Favorite vacation: Europe! I loved it!

Book: I don't know if I have a favorite book but I like anything by Jennie Hansen, Stephanie Meyer, or Fern Michaels

Favorite Song: Can't say that I have a favorite song either but right now I like anything by Taylor Swift or Carrie Underwood.

Picture: I don't have the disc here at this house but my favorite picture is the one of Rohbi on her first birthday. She has a really cute look on her face and she has cute little piggy tails in her hair. If I had to pick one to show you it would have to be at our wedding and it is of Eric holding my garder in his mouth.



Now I've got to pick 5 people to tag. I chose Charee, Heidi, Lacey, Jessie, and Tara.

1 comment:

Laura Barrett said...

Haha, cute! Love the picture!