Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween 2008 (a little picture heavy)

This year Rohbi chose to be a Snow Princess and of course she lived up to her title. As you can see in the pictures she is quite the little diva :) But she did look very pretty in her outfit and she loved having makeup put on and how long her eye lashes looked!







(above) one of her "Top Model" looks





(above) another "Top Model" pose


at the Grace Elementary carnival
Cheeser!!!!!

She had to show off the pillow case her Grandma Bates made her!!!


Rohbi and Eric at the Trunk or Treat in Soda Springs. By the time this was over, Eric was ready to be done with Trick or Treating, but we convinced him to let us go to a few of the houses around Grace too since the Trunk or Treat was pretty pathetic this year!

As you can tell, I hate decorating so I did the minimal amount. We didn't have any trick or treaters anyway so there wasn't much of a point other than Rohbi would have been dissapointed! She had fun decorating and coloring and carving pumpkins. (the cat was free lol)
My pathetic pumpkins.....



This is one of the pumpkins lit up at night. It looked pretty cool!

2 comments:

Mosers said...

I miss trick or treating in Soda and my grandma's neighborhood. Hey is your hubby related to any Bates in Idaho Falls? I work with a few!

ameliaharris99 said...

Rohbi is absolutely beautiful!! I can't believe how big she is! She made beautiful princess! I love her poses!