Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fun times!!!

My friend, Nicole, got married on November 3. She had a "reception", I guess you could call it. last night. It's so great to see her happy again! She's been through a lot so it's good that she finally found a good guy who will make her happy and treat her the way she should be! So meet the new Mr. and Mrs. Rusty Mortenson!!!



They were trying to get them to dance together


They finally decided to dance









Rohbi, Abby (Rusty's daughter), and a cousin dancing





These two are quite the match! They had so much fun dancing together!


Time for a drink! It was so hot in there!


Oops! Abby dipped Rohbi and dropped her lol!











2 comments:

Laura Barrett said...

Your little girl is so cute. How are you doing anyway? Got any fun plans for the holiday? My hubby works so it's double time and a half, you know how that works. I guess that instead of being bummed about working the holiday, I can look at it as great money though!!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

loven the blog, thanks for telling me about it..hope that you got your invite to mine.