Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday...

First of all, happy late Thanksgiving everyone!!! So is anyone else as crazy as me and going shopping the day after Thanksgiving? My brother-in-law asked me if I was smoking crack...I think I am. It's 2:43 am and I'm getting ready to leave in about 17 minutes to meet the other girls I'm going shopping with. For any of you who know me very well, I'm not a morning person. I'm not that pleasant in the mornings. I'm running on about 2 hours of sleep because I couldn't sleep last night and finally forced myself to try to go to sleep last night. At this point, I don't know if lack of sleep is worth getting a few dollars worth of deals. We'll see I guess (if I don't get thrown in jail for beating some old lady over the head for the last Diamond Castle Barbie on the shelf). Well...wish me good luck. Maybe I'll be able to out run the cops! Just kidding. It should be interesting!

No comments: