Thursday, November 27, 2008

December Warmer and Scent of the Month

December’s warmers of the month are the Cyprus and Malta warmers. They were designed to be reminiscent of beautiful Mediterranean cities. The rich, green of Cyprus is accented with gold highlights by using a reactive glaze. Malta, with its warm, gold undertones will bring a classic look of earthenware to your décor. These warmers you can get for $27.00 each, which is a 10% discount. I have the Cyprus warmer and I love it!!!






The scent of the month is Hearth & Home. They combined the aromatic spices of the season with sweet Bayberry. I’ve had it in my burner since I got it and I love it! These I am also offering at a 10% discount:

Car Candle-$2.70
Room Spray-$7.20
Scentsy Bar-$4.50
Scentsy Brick-$18.00
If you're interested, visit my website at http://www.scentsy.com/abates. If you have questions, feel free to call me at (208)221-3802.

No comments: