Sunday, November 1, 2009

A little update...

I figured I'd better update you guys a little bit on what is going on. We went in on Thursday for our ultrasound. We went in for the ultrasound and were told that there was a problem and he went to get our doctor. We found out that there was no heartbeat. We found out later that it was because the cord was wrapped around his neck and the cord by his belly button was twisted so bad that he was unable to get any nourishment. We found out after we delivered that we had another boy and we named him Ruger. We delivered him at 12:50 on October 31st. We will be having a memorial tomorrow and will do a double dedication for both him and Gunnar since we didn't have a normal burial for Gunnar. Anyway, we are struggling right now but we're getting through. We're just so blessed to have two very special spirits that we can call our children. We love them so much and know that we will be able to raise them when the time is right.

6 comments:

Laura Barrett said...

Amber, I am so sorry to hear the news. You and your family are in our prayers during this extremely difficult time. If you ever need anything, or if you just need to get away my door is always open for you. Love always....

Charee B Mcclellan said...

another sweet little boy...they will be a blast to raise in heaven. you are such a sweet mother and i know these boys think the world of their mother. you are always in my prayers.

kandis said...

I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you. I'm so so sorry for your loss.

Lacey said...

I'm so sorry. I wish there was some way I could help. Please know that I am thinking of you.

Jessie said...

We are so sorry for you and Eric. My heart just aches for you both. How difficult! You are in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there guys.

Leanne Harrop said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope things will get better! This makes the Gospel so precious to us.
Thinking of you! Love ya