Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Memorial

So tiny...










This smile can make any sad person happy. Cloe and Cambree were there also. They've all helped heal my heart through both losses.

Two wonderful men...



The memorial was short but sweet. I'm so glad that we have a place to go now to visit both of our boys. We have had so much support and so many people have showed their concern. We both have such wonderful families and friends and we are so lucky to have them. The drive to Logan was one of the longest drives I have ever had to make in my life. I don't think anyone can be ready to plan a funeral for anyone. Thanks to Eric for making all the arrangements, everything got done. I don't know what I would do without him. He has been such a strength and support for me. Rohbi is a strong little girl and has also been a strength for me.

4 comments:

ameliaharris99 said...

Oh Amber! My heart goes out to you. I am so sorry. You and your family our in our prayers. I wish I could do something for you. If you need anything please let me know. I love you tons.

Anonymous said...

Amber, I was so sorry to hear the news. My heart hurts for you and your family. Just know that I'm thinking of you and you're in my thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Aunt Nadene

Anonymous said...

I was looking at your pictures and it brings back memories or our funeral for out little girl. I know exactly what you have been through. If you need anything let me know.

Your Friend,
Autumn Sears

Mosers said...

Oh Amber, I haven't been on your blog since you posted you pregnancy photo. I'm so very sorry. I don't have any words to express how sorrowful I feel for you and your family. Our family also had a funeral over Thanksgiving for a member who died 6 days before his first birthday (which was thanksgiving day) of bacterial meningitis. I'm so very sorry hun.