Monday, October 19, 2009

Do you think it will be a boy or a gilr?

We will be having our 20 week ultrasound on October 29th and we will be finding out if we're having a boy or a girl. I kind of have an idea of what it might be and I know what Eric and I want but I'm just curious to see what you guys think...Below is the link to a quiz I created because I couldn't get a poll put on my blog without part of it being cut off. I'll update you on the results of the quiz and what the ultrasound actually shows on the 29th.

http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/b0nueSA/Do-you-think-we-are-having-a-girl-or-a-boy

2 comments:

Jeff Gittins said...

You better let us know as soon as you find out! I can't wait to know what it is!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

i hope you are doing ok amber. i am praying for you and hope you know that i am thinking of you!