Monday, October 5, 2009

Boys and their toys...

So Eric and I went on a date a couple of Saturdays ago. We went to visit Gunnar's grave. On the way through Preston, he makes a comment about stopping by one of the car dealerships to look at one of their vehicles. I said okay and didn't think much of it. Well as we came back through Preston, he stopped to take a look at it. He was so excited and went on and on about how awesome this thing is. Well, from the looks of it, it isn't that great, but okay I'll take your word for it. He decided to head down there the next time he worked just to ask about it. It just so happened he was in his cop outfit so I'm sure that helped a little bit ;) Anyway, the price was right and last week we walked away owners of a 1984 or 85 Cutvee (sp). It's an old military vehicle. I now present to you the Green Monster!


Drum roll please.......







~



~



~



~



~



~



~






Isn't she purty? :)

4 comments:

Coombs Family said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is sooo awesome! lol!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

ha aha ahahhaha aha aha nice!

Mosers said...

LOL... Amber we have one almost exactly like it!! Seriously, it's a 1984 Chevy Blazer we got for 200.00!!!! I works for camping and whatever else my hubby wants it for!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG what the crap it that? Eric got all excited about THAT? He defintely derives from our father Lee Bates in just so many ways.