Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!

So my sister-in-law emailed me and said that I haven't updated my blog in a while so I needed to kick it in the butt!! I realized that I haven't but we were leaving for the weekend to celebrate our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY so I would get to it when we came back.

We went to Logan and stayed at the Anniversary Inn in the Jesse James Hideout! For those of you who don't know, that room seems to be the most popular one there so I was so excited when we were able to reserve it! Anyway, we were pretty boring but it was a nice weekend to just sit and be lazy and relax. We got Chinese take-out and came back to the room and gorged ourselves until we were both so sick! Then we just hung out for the rest of the night. The next day we got up and ate the complimentary breakfast they left at our door. It was yummy! Then we went to the movie "Taken". That is such a good movie! It keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole movie! Then we went to Iggy's and ate a burger (so good!). Then Share Parents were looking for volunteers who were willing to help sell concessions at the USU basketball game. It happened to fall on the weekend we were celebrating our anniversary so we volunteered to help. It was a lot of fun and it ended up being the last game of the season and the arena was PACKED! Plus USU won!!! It was a great weekend.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!!!

Here are some pictures of our room. Don't mind my dorky hubby. He kinda hammed it up for the pictures. Also the pictures were taken on my phone so they aren't very good. My camera batteries were dead and we were too lazy to run to the store to get some more.








This is a cool border made out of old playing cards.


That table was so tall!!! The barrel had a place at the top that held ice and they put some IBC Root Beer in there for us.

I told him to stand in front of the bed to show how tall it was. It had steps to get up to it. Eric at the last minute got distracted by something on the TV and turned his head. Typical man...
Now he is just hamming it up!
I don't know what he is doing in this picture. That pool table had a few mysterious white stains on it...what? I was just saying there was probably some beer or something spilled on it! Get your minds out of the gutter!!!

3 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

ha ha, you are so silly! looks like a fun time at the INN. sounds like your anni. was much better than ours...for sure!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY anyway... 1 year that is awesome. (plus i was at that USU game, shoot that would have been a blast to have seen you.......next time..i guess) love ya

Anonymous said...

OMG, that's so gross about the pool table. Your killing me smalls!!! Happy 1 Year Anniversary Guys! Come see us!

ameliaharris99 said...

How fun for you! I love the Anniversary Inn! You are so funny... I don't even want to think about that poor pool table! :) Happy B-lated One Year Anniversary! :)