Thursday, March 12, 2009

DEAD MICE?!

There is something dead under our house!!! I walked in the bedroom a few days ago and was hit with this rancid stench! We cleaned out from under our bed and there was nothing there. We finally pinpointed where it was coming from and it was our vent! We live in a house that is two single wide trailers and an add on so all the stuff like duct work and pluming is under the house. So anyway, Eric climbed under the house and braved the nastiness under there. He said that he could smell where it was coming from and it smelled like it was up in the insulation. He pulled that down and found a mouse but it was decayed too much to be what we were smelling. Our room stinks and right now as I type, I can smell the stench wafting into the office here! Ugh...I want to go puke now...

2 comments:

Lacey said...

That's just plain nasty. Thanks goodness we have hubbies that come to our rescue. Of course, knowing my luck, that would happen to me while Jason was deployed so I would have to either "deal" with it myself or endure the stench.

ameliaharris99 said...

Ugh! We have that same problem right now! Our bedroom smells soooo bad!! But we can not pin point where the smell is coming from!! We think it's in between the wall!! So I totally understand the stench! :)