Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve


What a fun holiday! We had so much fun on Christmas Eve. First we went sledding. We started off with just Rohbi on the sled and Eric driving the 4-wheeler and me riding behind him.



Pretty soon Mom had to ride on the sled because I had to "help" Rohbi. Okay fine, I can't help it if I'm still a kid at heart! ;) I offered to drive so Eric could ride with her but I don't think he trusted my driving! After about 10 rounds of going up and down our driveway, we got bored and went to the fair grounds where we had a wide open field to play in.





Rohbi ended up with a lap and sled full of snow. She didn't want to stop!



Eric tried his darndest to dump us and only succeeded a few times. The last time he dumped us, I ended up with a face full of snow and the worst ice cream headache! As you can tell, I had makeup smeared all over my face by the time we were done. Oh well, we had fun!


She looks cold doesn't she! She did not want to stop! We had to finally tell her she had to come in so we could get ready to go over to Grandma and Granpa Larson's house for dinner.



We let her open some pj's and a book and then we read the book to her. It's called "On This Special Night" and it's a nativity story but it's from the animals' perspective. It was a cute book.



Then we came home and put in a batch of cookies for Santa.

We couldn't forget to feed Santa's reindeer. We mixed some oats with confetti. The oats to feed the reindeer and the confetti to shine and sparkle so they could find our house. We moved since last Christmas so we had to make sure they could find our house!


No comments: