Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day


Well, Santa made it to our house! After stuffing himself on Christmas Eve and not having any more room to take another bite, he still found room to take a bite or two of the cookies Rohbi made.

We had to wake her up. She looks pretty chipper for being so tired! I think she was pretty excited to open presents!




I took a ton of pictures but I'm pretty sure I would bore you with all of them so I only posted a few. I also ended up sick so wasn't in much of a mood to do a whole lot. Rohbi made out like a bandit! She got spoiled rotten! Her Grandma and Grandpa Gould sent us with some gifts they bought before they left for Wyoming. Her Grandma and Grandpa Bates mailed several gifts from Boise. Then of course she got the gifts from Santa and from Mom and Dad. Eric's mom and dad also sent Eric and I each wallets that we both love! Eric's sister sent us some popcorn which we will get to eventually, but after dealing with so much popcorn this year, I think she'll understand why we don't get to it right away. It looks yummy though and I know I will end up blowing my diet on it!!! Thanks Shelly! Thank you to everyone who sent us gifts! We loved them! Mom and Dad also gave us a carpet shampooer which I was so excited for! I've been borrowing Mom's so it's going to be so good to have our own! After we opened gifts and eating breakfast, we got ready and braved the storm to head down to Preston to enjoy the rest of our family. We stopped by Andrea and Jon's house to see what Ty and Britni and the twins got. I wanted to hold one of those beautiful little girls all day but where I was sick, I had to resist. I was so bummed because they both looked so cute and I wanted to hug on them. Oh well, I'll get plenty of time. After stopping at their house, we went over to Amy and Mark's house where we had our family Christmas party. We had a lot of fun eating food and stuffing ourselves. We opened gifts from each of the families and played games. The kids played downstairs. Thanks Amy for letting us invade your house and enjoy each other! Aubree and Jeff also braved the storm to make it and spend time with us! Aubree is going to have her beautiful little baby girl in about 3 1/2 weeks and she looks so cute all happy and pregnant! It was so much fun to spend time as a family!

No comments: