Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Oregon Coast/Girls Weekend 2009 (cont...)

Continued....

The Inn At Spanish Head...the hotel we stayed in that opened up right to the beach. We were on the 1st floor



I think these pictures say it all. Nice relaxing moments on the beach.

Settling in for the night

Rohbi wanted me to get a picture of a crab while I was there and the only live crab we found was this little tiny one :)

I didn't realize that starfish were actually a different color than just the white ones you see.

These little green things were kinda weird. They closed up when you touch them.

There was a restaurant called "Lil Sambo's" and my daughter loves the story about Little Black Sambo. My mom, Rohbi and I were all pretty excited about this one :)

There was also a road called Bates Rd and I was going to go get a picture of that too but I was too tired.

On the way to Silver Falls



Silver Falls...so pretty and the smells were amazing! Words don't even do it justice!!!

There was a trail that you could follow and it wound all the way underneath and back up again.

Erosion chimneys

The other side...

2 comments:

Laura Barrett said...

Wow, your trip looked like it was amazing! I'm so glad and jealous that you were able to go. You look great by the way!!

Coombs Family said...

I think think think starfish turn white when they die and dry up. A random thought from Amelia.
Your trip looks fun, I'm jealous!