Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm Leavin' On A Jet Plane.....

I've recently gotten back in contact with my roommates from when I lived in Pocatello. We lost touch pretty much since we all went our separate ways. Anyway, it's been fun to get to know them again and get caught up on what has happened in each other's lives in the last 10 years (wow we're getting old!) Anyway, all three of our birthdays are in June so Jennifer and I decided to plan a trip to Oregon where Jayne Ann lives to visit and celebrate all of our birthdays! I just bought my tickets and I am so excited to go up there! It will be fun to talk about old times and just visit!

3 comments:

ameliaharris99 said...

Sounds like fun! Hope you have a great time catching up! :)

Brandon & Jennifer said...

Yeah for us!! Can't wait...

The life of Jayne said...

Cant wait!! I am counting down the days!!